You don’t need to be fluent in HTML to embed your Twitter feed into your Weebly site, but you do need to do a little digging around. I discovered that the Weebly help page has a link to Twitter that does not give the steps for adding a Twitter widget. But a little searching brought me to this page, which shows how simple the process actually is.
For you visual learners, here are the steps:
1. First log in to Twitter and click on the Settings gear icon:
2. Click on Widgets and choose Create new:
4. Complete the customization details of your feed and click Create widget.
- For User Timeline, enter the username of the user whose Tweets you want to display.
- For Favorites, enter the username of the user whose favorites you want to display.
- For List, select a public list that you own and/or subscribe to in the drop-down menu.
- For Search, enter your search query.
And that’s it! Twitter’s Troubleshooter page can help if you run in to problems.